Friday 18 January 2013

It's finally here.. (Snow)

After weeks of threats of snow from the weather forecast, the eagerly anticipated, perfectly formed, chaos causing white flakes have arrived. I am usually the first to complain when everyone jumps on the bandwagon posting endless streams of snow photos online, but I couldn't resist a session with my camera out in the snow!
As breathtakingly beautiful as it is, it is equally breathtakingly freezing - my fingers have just about thawed out enough now for me to be able to type this post.
I love landscape photos when it comes to snow, but without a wide angle lens and with poor lighting conditions any attempts at landscape were met with disappointment.
I changed to Macro and these are some of the resulting images.


Snow, Ice, White, Snowflake, Winter.
Snow, White, Ice, Snowflake, Winter.
Snow, Ice, White, Snowflake, Winter.
Snow, Ice, Winter, Clock.

:)
x


No comments:

Post a Comment