Monday 14 January 2013

Heaven Sends Photo Box - Debenhams

One of my greatest simple pleasures in life is buying gifts for the people that I love. It is something I have always enjoyed and is one of the main reasons I look forward to being paid each month. Now that Christmas is done and dusted I turn my attention to birthdays. It's my nans birthday tomorrow and I wanted to get her something different, something that she can cherish but something that is also practical. Personally I don't think there is much use in presents that take a seat on a back shelf to be forgotten after the birthday excitement.
Like myself, my nan has always been one to make sure she has a camera at a family gathering or special occasion - she refuses to invest in a digital camera however, but that's another story.
As she has a film camera still and regularly has her photos developed I thought it would be nice to get her something in which she can store the more special photos, the ones she wants to see more often than when the dusty photo boxes get dragged out.

I was aimlessly wandering around Debenhams in Bath trying to think of the best place to go to find what I was looking for when I stumbled across this and instantly had to buy it.
Photos, photography, photo box, photo album, vintage, homeware, home decoration.


http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_304029627899_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Home+%26amp%3B+furniture~Home+accessories~Decorative+accessories

The photo on the website doesn't do the product the full justice it deserves! It really is beautiful. In real life it looks a lot more vintage and aged and the finish is perfect.
For such a simple product it has a lot of character.
I struggled to stop myself from buying everything in the section in which I found this! The vintage section in the homeware department at the moment is desirable to say the least and I recommend to anyone who has upcoming birthdays to buy for to take a look!

:)
x


No comments:

Post a Comment