Tuesday 11 December 2012

Today I saved a Hedgehogs life.

It's true! Today I spent my day off (well, part of it) saving the life of a cute little Hedgehog. I'm not entirely sure that it should have been out foraging in the frosty grass for food at this time of year.. Aren't they meant to be hibernating by now?
Either way, he was adorable. I grabbed my camera and tiptoed in to the garden to take some photos.
(I've named him Ernie)

Hedgehog. Cute. Animal. Frost.

After spending a good 10 minutes sneaking around the Hedgehog trying not to startle him and taking photos, I headed back in to the warm. I just happened to glance up out of the kitchen window to see the neighbors evil cat stalking Ernie! I wasn't about to watch an evil cat attack a confused cold hedgehog so I proceeded to run barefoot(bad idea) in to the garden to save him.
Safe in the knowledge that Ernie was hidden from the evil cat, I headed back inside to defrost my feet.
Who says days home alone aren't exciting?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment