Tuesday 11 December 2012

Ke$ha - Die Young

Ke$ha has always been an artist that I've liked, not ever quite enough for her music to make my iPod, but enough to enjoy on a night out. However, her new album has converted me to a solid fan. The whole sound is different to her previous album and the majority of tracks are extremely catchy.
I love Ke$ha's style and the way she presents herself as a person. I know a lot of people don't like her, but there is something about her that is really appealing to me and I like her values.
Music videos tend to bore me a bit these days, they're all very samey, over edited, boy meets girl story line  Ke$ha's video for Die Young is a bit more gritty and I like it. There is a variety of styling and hair and makeup looks throughout the video, Ke$ha looks amazing in all of them. (I think it's safe to say I have a slight crush..)




Enjoy!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment