Friday 7 December 2012

It's Britney B*tch!

Britney's back!
I'm not much of a Britney fan these days, I'm all about the 90's Britney, but that's another story. However, when I heard she was collaborating with Will.I.Am, naturally I was curious to see the outcome and expected big things after the hype of the video.
I'm sure the song will be a massive hit, but my main focus of this post is Britney's styling - namely the hair.
Of course this is all purely personal opinion, but I'm struggling to understand the design concept.. To me it all just seems a bit disjointed. It is so very easy to make Britney look beautiful, but I don't think this look is flattering at all. I think it's the hair and the gold hair band. It provides too much of a harsh division, the end result looking like someone has superimposed  Britney's face on to someone else's hair...

Britney Spears. Scream and Shout. Will.I.Am


Maybe it's just me being over-observant but I think it's safe to say I'm not a fan of this look.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment