Monday 27 February 2012

Portsmouth, photography and a well deserved break.

The last two weeks have been a little crazy for me in terms of uni projects, it's been non stop. From organising shoot locations and models to writing fictional narratives and meeting with book binders for my aforementioned Final Major Project. So, in response to the hectic schedule of the previous two weeks, I gave myself a break for the weekend in an attempt to re-energize.
The weather was uncharacteristically nice, which makes a welcome change as rain seems to pounce on my days off usually. Although still cold I took advantage of the sun, location and of course my camera. The lighting was perfect and although intended as a day off, my mind started wandering to my project and gave me a few creative ideas for the use of natural light in my final images. Here are a few of the photographs I took over the weekend;

Portsmouth - Beach at Southsea
Portsmouth - Rollercoaster, Southsea
Portsmouth - Seafront
Portsmouth - Pebbles, Southsea
Portsmouth - Southsea, Sunset

x


No comments:

Post a Comment